Are you an ambitious individual looking to develop a career in Audit with one of the very best firms in the country? A large independent firm are currently seeking for an Audit Semi Senior to take their Audit experience and develop it further within a very progressive and supportive environment, who place a strong emphasis on YOUR career development.
The role will be predominantly focused on carrying out Audit duties for a broad range of owner managed clients such as property companies and wholesale organizations.
- Perform and plan smaller audits either alone or leading a small team
- Obtain background data for audit planning
- Prepare & review financial statements
- Prepare corporation tax computations
- Draft Management letters and reports
- Ensure time budgets are maintained
- Maintain client confidentiality and professional relationships
- Supervise and assist junior staff
- Liaise with other departments efficiently
- Be a team player and actively partake in technical training sessions
The Ideal Candidate
- Part qualified ACA, ACCA or equivalent
- Technically strong with a good knowledge of accounting and auditing standards
- Demonstrate strong communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients
- An aptitude for teamwork and problem solving
- Ability to work under pressure
- Looking for long term career enhancement and desire to train and undertake new experiences
For more information on this role please either apply directly, or contact Cody Palmer at AJ Chambers.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'