Audit Project Lead (Data Analytics)
City Elite Recruitment are delighted to be working with one of the worlds leading banking and financial services organisations.
Primarily responsible for overseeing audit execution and managing the audit pipeline. Operates as a team member or independently and has responsibility for specific procedures and results (i.e., head of a project relating to an audit, audit project, or model auditor). Ensures testing (or other tasks as applicable to a specialty) is adequately thorough and accurate to allow an evaluation of the adherence to company policies and procedures, audit methodologies, and all applicable regulations. Identifies existing and emerging risk/ control themes.
May manage and develop staff. May begin developing subject matter expertise (SME). Prepares documents and reports that are 'client ready.' Leads testing of financial, operational and other processes as per Audit plans and methodologies.
Full Job Spec available
- Has demonstrated ability to explain technical/complex issues to non-technical audiences and applies logical, well-constructed arguments to persuade and influence others to adopt a new point of view.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, or relevant critical thinking specialty such as MIS, DIS, Computer Science, Mathematics preferred.
- MBA, CPA, CFA or related certifications preferred.
- Modelers - Advanced degree (PhD) in Math, Statistics, Physics, Economics or Engineering preferred.
- Prior experience in Audit or the relevant specialty area preferred. Additional core skill requirements include understanding of the applied and interpretation of analytics results for Audit, critical thinking and problem solving.
- Data Analysis
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'