Join us and you’ll shape more than just your career. We believe we’re best positioned to make a meaningful impact on the economy. Every day we provide a diverse range of organisations with the kind of business and financial advice it takes to do this. Our ideas and insight empower our clients to make big decisions about the future and unlock sustainable growth. Through our fresh thinking and agile working, we help businesses, communities and our people to flourish.
Our department performs a wide number of non-judgmental audit and account tasks that range from bank letter and disclosure checklists to preparation of financial statements and accounts tagging. They provide a high level of quality and professional services that assist in the multiple aspects of the audit process relaying with auditors and teams throughout the firm.
The Administrator plays a key role by supporting the department in driving the progression and completion of processes to the highest standards of quality; to assist the department by ensuring all clients (internal and external) have an excellent customer experience.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will be trained to complete a range of audit processes that support excellent quality for our clients.
- You will be trained to obtain filed statutory accounts and agree financial statement to trial balance
- You will be trained to compare the financial statements against the annual report
- You will work both independently and as part of a team to ensure a consistent and timely output
- You will manage risks at own level - understanding the risks associated with failure to perform own tasks correctly
- You will identify any obvious process deficiencies/issues and support the resolution of these
- You will support the changing needs of the business as and when required, liaising with internal and external clients
- You will support the Team Leader in the development and implementation of technology, systems and new tasks
- You will keep up to date technically in order to carry out the role e.g. attend internal learning events including courses
- You will adhere to policies and procedures
- You will meet quality, productivity and utilisation targets as set by the business
- You will support and deliver training to other team members as and when requested by your Team Leader
- You will deal with ad-hoc requests with minimal disruption to your work.
Who we're looking for:
- You will have A-C GCSE English and Maths or equivalent (minimum criteria)
- You will have the ability to use and understand Outlook and Excel (minimum criteria)
- You will have a positive attitude and be able to use your own initiative
- You will have a proven track record of working as a team and also on your own
- You will have experience of following instructions
- You will have experience managing multiple tasks and processes in a fast-paced environment
- You will have excellent communication skills developed through regular interaction with senior management and key stakeholders
- You will have the proven ability to plan and prioritise own work
- You will have relevant work experience
- You will have a high attention for detail.
We’re looking for people who have a strong connection with and share our core beliefs:
- Profit with a purpose that leads to a sustainable business
- We create sustainable value for our clients
We are better together
Our CLEARR values underpin all we do
We never compromise on quality
Your personal development plan will help you grow your skills. And you’ll be able to shape your career within your team or by moving across our business or going on secondments in the UK and across our global network of member firms. You’ll also enjoy a competitive salary and a flexible benefits package designed to meet your individual needs.
Becoming a shared enterprise
Our unique culture is built around collaboration. Everybody here plays their part. Over the past few years we’ve been making big changes - moving towards becoming a shared enterprise. We share ideas. We share responsibility. We share the rewards. Put simply, we’re better together.
The time you spend outside of work helps shape what you can bring to our firm. We value the commitments you may have outside of work and will consider all flexible working applications.
Working hours are 4pm - 8pm