This top 10 firm is looking for Audit Manager for their Real Estate sector team, which provides services to over 20 real estate companies listed on the Main or AIM London Stock Exchange.
This firm's Real Estate team is the UK firm's largest industry practice in terms of revenue and dedicated staff, with a team of 150 professionals across 14 offices.
As an Audit Manager, you will:
- Act as a major point of contact within the firm for the client together with the Partner. This includes responding quickly to, as well as anticipating, client requests/needs, keeping clients informed of progress in relation to all aspects of the service provided and maintaining regular contact with clients.
- Responsible for the financial management of a portfolio of clients.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients at senior levels, being a principal point of contact throughout the year. Develop a strong commercial understanding of the client's businesses.
- Complete assignments within agreed budgets and timescales and identify opportunities for additional billings.
- Ensure assignments are staffed with the appropriate mix of knowledge and skills required.
- Ensure that the firm's risk management and quality control procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Identify and recognise business and sales opportunities with new and existing clients; and inform the Partner and client as appropriate.
- Support Partners and Senior Managers in the development of new business relationships and business proposals through high level sales and marketing activity.
- Support Partners with the implementation and communication of any new business strategy for existing clients, target clients and the internal business.
- ACA/ICAS qualified or overseas equivalent.
- Previous experience of managing people.
- Good working knowledge of UK and International GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements.
Salary up to £64,000 + cash / car allowance.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job