Audit Managers - Northern Home Counties
They are looking to recruit Audit Managers to be based out of their offices in the northern home counties.
Successful individuals will be responsible for managing their own portfolio of audit and accountancy clients, working closely with Audit and Business Advisory partners. They will contribute to client service delivery, training , and liaising with other departments, and participate in business development and winning new work.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Report directly to Audit and Business Advisory Partners and liaise with other managers as required.
- Plan, supervise and review of audit and accounts clients. This includes working closely with partners and taking responsibility for each assignment from planning to completion.
- Be the main point of contact for clients, liaising regularly on day to day issues and technical queries and adding value.
- Actively train staff and contribute to their development.
- Monitor actual costs against budgets and report to partners on variances, and draft bills for review by partners.
- Liaise with the Corporate Business Tax department in relation to the preparation and review of corporation tax computations.
- ACA or ACCA qualification
- Previous experience as a Manager or Assistant Manager within a similar organisation.
- Prior experience in dealing with the audit and preparation of accounts of all sizes with turnovers up to £100 million.
- Experience of using computer packages including Sage 50, Quickbooks and Xero
- Experience of pension schemes, LLPs, FCA & charities is desirable but not essential.
- Strong technical knowledge of UK accounting and auditing standards.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, staff and partners.
WHAT WILL YOU GET:
- 55k- 65k base salary (depending on experience) + competitive benefits
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'