Based in Brighton
£40,000 - £50,000 plus study support (depending on experience)
Tony Alan Recruitment currently has an exciting job opportunity for an Audit Manager to join a leading practice in the Brighton area on a permanent basis with opportunities to develop onto Management and Partner roles if desired.
Your duties will include:
- Managing and undertaking all aspects of audit engagements, including planning, performing, review and completion of audit files
- Maintain and develop audit compliance procedures and audit manuals to ensure constant improvement to audit quality and efficiency
- Management of audit financials, including time budgets
- Delivering a high quality audit service, whilst managing client and reporting deadlines
- Remain informed about technical and regulatory accounting changes
- Manage, mentor and develop the audit team and staff
- Undertake non-audit assignments, including preparation and review of financial statements and tax assignments
- Participate in compliance and regulatory administration;
- Qualified with a professional accounting qualification ACCA or ACA
- Minimum of 5 years Practice experience, with 2-3 years being post qualification
- In-depth knowledge in primary accounting frameworks and audit methodologies
- Confident leading audits and being alone on smaller audits
In return, you will working for a growing accountancy firm who will support your career regarding courses, development, promotions, along with excellent benefits including study support, pension etc.
If you feel that you would be suitable for this position then please apply with your CV.
REFER A FRIEND SCHEME: If you refer a candidate to us and they are placed you will be eligible for a cash reward!
Due to the high number of CV’s we receive we are unable to respond to all applications therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 days please assume you are unsuccessful in this instance.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'