Rutherford Briant are currently recruiting for a leading member of the Big Four in Reading. The company are looking to bring on-board a Manager to the team to take on a portfolio of newly-gained clients and manage one of their growing audit teams.
The successful candidate will have had exposure to working within the Big Four or a Top Ten accountancy practice, with proven experience in managing large teams on complex audits.
Job Responsibilities - Audit Manager
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key points.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Specification - Audit Manager
- CA/ACA/ACCA/ICAS qualified (or international equivalent) or equivalent work experience in Audit (international candidates who technically qualify in their home country by experience)
- Experience of working on IFRS engagements as well as UK GAAP (experience of other accounting frameworks an advantage)
- Proven ability to lead audit engagements from planning to completing on a diverse range of assignments
- Strong analytical skills and ability to adapt to changing circumstances
- Experience of developing teams through coaching
- Strong project management and organisational skill.
- An ability to innovate and add value to clients and projects
- A proven ability to manage and monitor engagement budgets and financial performance
In addition to a very competitive basic salary, the company offers a fantastics benefits package as well as a number of other bonus incentives.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'