Rutherford Briant are currently recruiting for a Big Four Accountancy Practice in Reading. The company are looking for a Audit Manager to join their growing team. Within this position, you will report to the Senior Audit Manager and will be responsible for liaising with clients, managing relationships, managing and organising Audit Seniors and Juniors and reviewing working papers.
The successful candidate will be responsible for a portfolio of corporate clients across varied industries. This will include managing the client relationship and ensuring that expectations are managed accordingly. The main duties of this role include:
Responsibilities - Audit Manager
- Planning, supervising, and reviewing audit, accounts, and corporation tax work.
- Preparing and reviewing statutory accounts in line with UK GAAP and FRS102.
- Supervising junior staff and providing assistance regarding technical queries and professional development, including conducting periodic appraisals.Performing billing management.
- Some staff-related administration duties.
- Ad hoc business consultancy.
- Assisting in generating new business.
- Other ad hoc duties in line with the role.
Person Specifications - Audit Manager
- Proven audit experience with a wide range of clients.
- Experience of UK GAAP, FRS102, and IFRS.
- Experience in managing audits.
- Proficient technical ability.
- An awareness of corporate tax, personal tax, and indirect tax.
- Proven leadership and supervisory skills.
- A proven ability to prioritise workload.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft packages.
The company are offering a great benefits package as well as the opportunity to work with some really interesting clients in the heart of London.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'