Our client, a top 20 Chartered Accountancy firm based in Central London has a new role for an ACA qualified Audit Manager to join their Team. Reporting to Partners duties will include: -
- Clients have turnovers up to £50million within a variety of industries
- Planning, supervising, and reviewing audit, accounts, and corporation tax work
- Preparing and reviewing statutory accounts in line with UK GAAP and FRS102
- Supervising junior staff and providing assistance regarding technical queries and professional development, including conducting periodic appraisals
- Performing billing management
- Some staff-related administration duties
- Ad hoc business consultancy
- Assisting in generating new business
To be considered for this role it is essential that candidates are currently working within an Audit Manager position or have done recently.
The salary and benefits are generous for the successful candidate. For more information on the role please contact Ashby Finance.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'