We have a fantastic opportunity with our client based in Central Liverpool. They are looking for an experienced Audit Manager to lead, develop and support the Audit team. This role presents an opportunity for career development in an established firm that can enhance your skill set and offer a fantastic working environment.
This Big 4 firm is currently on the lookout for a personable and experienced Audit Manager for their Liverpool offices. Their clients are well-renowned across the world which offer an exciting potential to get involved with these brands. You will be based in the middle of Liverpool City Centre, but expected to travel to surrounding area's of Merseyside and Cheshire.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Management of Audit team, alongside other managers
- Managing a portfolio of clients reporting directly to partners
- Support to the senior managers with excess workload
- Monitor the performance and productivity of the team
- Inclusion and participation in growth plans
- ACCA/ACA Qualified - essential
- Previous experience in an Audit/ Accountancy Manager role
- Desire to coach and lead a time to reach full potential
- Able to manage time well and meet deadlines
- Proactive, and supportive
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Flexible working hours
Extensive benefits package
- Accountancy ACA ACCA Audit
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'