Audit Manager required to work for top 20 practice based in the heart of the city. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing and flexible team.
Tasks will include:
* Lead, manage, develop and coach an effective audit team
* Being the point of reference for the audit team in terms of technical queries
* Tailoring the audit approach based on the risk assessment of the clients
* Act as a counselling manager to some members of the group and help them to achieve personal and professional development
* Identify opportunities; think strategically by understanding the client's needs, their business and key risks
* Review and assess WIP regularly and address overruns as they occur
* Raise bills regularly and prompt the partner for interim billing when appropriate You will
* Be approachable to members of the audit team
* Clearly explain audit testing and technical points to the audit team
* Lead by example and instil a sense of professionalism in the audit team
* Manage the fieldwork team, allocating the appropriate level of work to more junior members of staff
* Provide timely and constructive feedback to the audit fieldwork team
* Maintain objectivity, professionalism and independence in client relationship
* Be an integral member of the audit group by participating in group activities
* Support less experienced members of the team as required
* The working week: 35 hours per week (Monday to Friday) to be worked from 9.30AM to 5.30PM with flexibility of hours to meet specific work demands.
* 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
* Discretionary Christmas shutdown not counted as part of holiday entitlement
* The ability to 'purchase' extra days leave in salary sacrifice
* Private medical insurance
* Private dental cover at discounted rates
* Subsidised corporate gym membership at Fitness First
* Life assurance (4x salary)
* Season ticket loan (for travel)
* Enhanced Maternity & Paternity pay
* Pension Scheme arrangements
Rewards attached to this position are £60,000 to £65,000. If this role interests you, please apply today
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'