Our client an established independent firm of Chartered Accountants are seeking a dynamic Audit Manager to join their team in High Holborn.
You will be responsible for managing a large, mixed portfolio of clients and the role will be split 80% audit and 20% accounts.
You will also manage a team of junior staff, organising, planning and supporting their workload ensuring deadlines are met.
Duties will include:-
- Planning, completing and managing audits and statutory accounts assignments including reviewing audit and accounts files of small, medium and large companies
- Performing an advisory role to a portfolio of clients
- Liaising with clients as and when necessary to carry out work including audit and accounting queries
- Supporting the team in terms of managing work flows and attendance at finalisation meetings
- Reporting to clients and answering questions on the audit and statutory financial statements
- Point of contact for the audit engagement team
- Reporting on a regular basis to the Managing Director on auditing and accounting issues
- Meeting internal and external deadlines
- Partaking in regular meetings to discuss progress and current client issues and to understand the workload of colleagues
- The role is approximately 80% in-house although a large part of that time will be spent communicating with clients
You will have a strong audit background, preferably gained within practice, with experience of advising, mentoring and reviewing audits and statutory accounts assignments for companies of various sizes, as well as managing staff. You will also hold a professional qualification such as ACA/ACCA and ideally be a Responsible Individual (RI) or in the process of obtaining RI status.
You will also possess strong communication skills and be up to date with auditing and accounting reporting standards.
The firm offer excellent prospects and benefits including a generous holiday allowance, pension, corporate gym membership, childcare vouchers, private medical insurance and voluntary group dental insurance.
- Chartered Accountants
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'