Our client an independent, friendly firm of Chartered Accountants are looking for an Audit Manager to join their team in Charing Cross, London.
Working with the Partners you will be responsible for the Audit & Accounts Department and you will manage a mixed portfolio of clients, mainly those in the private equity sector.
Duties will involve:-
- Manage a dedicated audit/accounts team, co-ordinate staff assignments and use your skills to encourage growth;
- Use time-management skills in order to budget, negotiate and bill in order to effectively manage the financial aspects of each job;
- Plan, co-ordinate and review all assignments including accounts preparations and audits;
- Work on a variety of business structures including Sole Traders, Partnerships and Charities;
- Support training staff during their qualification process;
- Build an understanding of your client portfolio to ensure work of a high quality is always upheld.
You will hold a professional qualification such as ACCA/ACA and you will have a strong audit/accounts background, preferably gained within practice, as well as having previous managerial experience.
A good working knowledge of CCH and other software such as Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word would also be an advantage.
The firm offer excellent prospects and benefits.
- Management Skills
- Private Equity
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'