A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Audit Manager to join a highly respected accountancy firm operating within Accounts, tax, advisory and audit based in Royston.
- Leading and managing all audit, accountancy, taxation and work-related requirements for the firms audit clients
- Schedule, plan, fieldwork and completion of audit assignments
- Lead, manage and develop the team
- Researching and proposing technical and audit issues, and presenting solutions to the team and clients
- Communicate audit findings to senior management and clients, ensuring observations are supported by appropriate evidence and issues are articulated clearly
- Prioritise and manage the team's workload to meet deadlines
- Responsible for day to day communication with clients, including answering queries and being the first point of contact
- Responsible for financial scope of managing the client portfolio including raising fees and control of recoverability etc.
- Determine and agree value added recommendations, monitor management responses and implementation to ensure appropriate closure
- Think strategically about the client needs by understanding their business and key risks
- Travel to clients across the region
- Demonstrating an understanding of and empathy for the client's business through wider commercial knowledge
- Motivated to continue self-development to take on additional tasks and learn new skills to enhance the practices ability to expand its service offering
The successful candidate will be technically strong with good knowledge of accounting and auditing standards and basic tax planning. You will be ACA/ACCA qualified with 3 years minimum experience of working in a multi partner accountancy practice.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'