A well established Firm of Chartered Accountants in the Coventry area are looking to recruit an experienced audit manager to join their Firm.
As the Audit Manager, your daily duties will include:
- Leading a small team of trainees, part and fully qualified accountants on various client audits
- Planning to execution of audits
- Liaison and meeting Clients during audits and in final audit meeting
To be successful in the role of Audit Manager you will have the following education experience and skills:
- Be a qualified Accountant either ACA or ACCA
- Experienced in audits
- Capable of leading a small team
- Experience in a medium to larger sized Firm of Chartered or Certified Accountants is critical
- Experience in accounting software critical e.g. Zero Sage Iris etc
The salary depending on experience as a successful Audit Manager will be between £45000 to £55000
The Client is looking to arrange interviews for this Audit Managers role in the next two weeks so please submit your CV within the next 5 working days
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'