Based in London, our Top 100 Accountancy Practice client is looking to bring on board an Audit Manager with an aim of moving up to Partner. The company is well established and has a great presence in the hospitality sector offering a proactive service. The office has a great culture and offers a collaborative and supportive environment.
An opportunity has arisen for an Audit Manager to join a successful team based in London. The selected individual will need to have great communication skills, the ability to work to deadlines, confident in their work and able to manage members of staff. The role is a great opportunity for someone looking to get to Partner as this is a direct route.
Responsibilities include but will not be limited to the following:
- Managing own portfolio of clients
- Dealing with Audits from start to finish
- Meeting and liaising with clients directly
- Managing junior members of staff
The successful candidate will need a high level of education. Ideally candidates will be either ACA/ACCA qualified or be due to qualify this year. Candidates should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Two years practical experience within a firm
- Strong understanding of Audit
- Great communication skills
- Experience in managing a portfolio of clients
- Confident in communicating directly with clients
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to manage workloads whilst working under pressure
- Ability to manage junior members of staff
What’s On Offer
A fantastic package incorporating a competitive salary, healthcare and pension, and a great working environment in which staff are rewarded and valued. Direct
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"