A large FMCG company based in Hertfordshire are seeking an Audit Manager to join their team. There will be management of your own audits as well as management of your team. You will report directly into the Head of Audit.
There is low travel with the role, and also real possibility for progression or to move within the business.
- To work with the Head of Audit in assisting ongoing programs of successful audits.
- To work closely with external and internal partners in the planning and the delivery of internal audit reporting.
- Working as part of a team of auditors, producing and delivering audit projects.
- You will be required to perform internal audit field work in London and other national offices.
- You will need to be able to commit to 15% European travel.
The successful candidate will have:
- Will need to be ACA/ACCA/CIA/CA fully qualified.
- Background in the Big 4 or Top 10 practice is preferred.
- The ability to work autonomously and run projects to a high standard, whilst managing your time successfully.
- Ability to work well under pressure, whilst producing results.
- Ability to work well in part of a team and manage own workload.
- Experience in report writing is essential.
- Strong analytical skills are essential.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job