• Provide audit and business advice to a variety of clients
• Provide an on-site co-ordination role for audit clients including planning, day to day control of the audit team, liaising with clients and completing audit assignments
• Build and maintain strong relationships with new and established audit clients
• Work and liaise with other members of the audit team and colleagues in other parts of the firm as necessary to provide high quality clients service
• Report directly to a partner, director, senior manager or manager
• Coach and train other staff
• Strong business awareness, sound reporting skills and the ability to work under your own initiative
Candidates must be ACA or ACCA qualified with significant auditing experience. Other relevant skills include financial reporting frameworks such as UK GAAP, IFRS and auditing frameworks such as UK ISA's. US GAAP.
Candidates will be considered who are currently in the profession, or looking to return.
The firm offers excellent opportunity to progress to Senior Manager and beyond..
Attractive Salary + benefits and Relocation assistance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job