Job Title: Audit Manager
Do you have direct contact with audit partners and are you willing to learn and develop? Do you have a genuine interest in your clients and have a desire to put clients first? You must have experience managing a team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an experienced team of people and company.
As an integral part of the team, our audit managers seek to continue this excellence and drive the team towards its goals. Due to our continued expansion and future plans we have a vacancy for qualified accountants to join this successful team as an audit manager. The role would be ideally suited to either an experienced and motivated audit senior, seeking an opportunity to develop into a full audit manager role, or those currently within a similar role, looking for career progression in the future.
The role will entail managing the audit process for your own client portfolio in an environment of support from the audit partners and an experienced and established team.
The successful candidates will:
- Have direct contact with audit partners, the opportunity to learn and a willingness to develop.
- Take a genuine interest in our clients and have a desire to put them first.
- Be one of a team of managers with day to day responsibility for managing the audit process and client relationships for a portfolio of exciting audit clients.
- Have the opportunity to develop a network and their own career opportunities
- Possess time management skills and the ability to adapt to changing conditions to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrate good interpersonal skills to build and maintain relationships with clients.
- Apply critical reasoning to provide insight into audit work and our clients.
- Have strong technical accounting knowledge, an eye for detail and IT literacy.
- Be a team player that is willing to motivate and development junior staff and contribute to team meetings.
ACS are recruiting for an Audit Manager If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be an Audit Manager please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as an Audit Manager It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as Audit Manager with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Audit Manager role you desire.
- "contact" "audit" "partners" "managers" "audit" "relationships" "time management" "critical" "technical" "accounting"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job