My client, a growing Accountancy, Audit & Taxation practice based in Kent, are looking to add an Audit Manager to the senior management team. Main duties of the role are to include:
- Audit lead for a variety of clients (sme's, LTD companies, Partnerships, sole-traders)
- Managing client relationships ensuring assignments are completed within agreed framework
- Supporting clients with their monthly, quarterley and yearly accounts production
- Leading and developing the Audit department
- Ensuring full compliance and audit practices are maintained and adhered to
- Various ad - hoc duties as and when required
The successful applicant will need to be fully qualified (ACA/ACCA) and have previous experience of the above duties, gained within a similar role.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven individual to join a progressive firm.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job