An excellent opportunity to join a successful UK Top 30 Chartered Accountants with both a national and international reach as an Audit Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity to join truly impressive firm who have a focus on employee wellbeing and also offer a structured career pathway within their superb surroundings.
The Audit Manager will manage a diverse range of audit clients across a variety of industry sectors with a turnover range of £1m to £100m including high street names, multinational groups and venture capital backed groups.
We are looking for an ACA/ACCA/CA qualified individual with a wealth of experience within audit and the ability to create a vibrant working environment, where individual talent can thrive, within a dynamic framework, all working towards a common objective.
The Audit Manager will also be skilled in business development activities, winning work by proactively managing existing clients and targeting new audit and non-audit clients using formal and informal pitching procedures.
Day to day duties will include:
- Manage certain corporate clients which fall outside the audit threshold, but which have more complex issues and require higher levels of ad-hoc work, i.e. cash flow forecasting, management accounts production.
- Use in-depth knowledge of the client to anticipate and address challenging, complex and interesting issues.
- Take direct responsibility for all aspects the services we provide, incorporating remuneration planning, corporate group structures, etc.
- Supporting clients through corporate transactions (sales, purchases, fund raising etc.).
- Close liaison with the internal tax department and the ability to deal with tax computations and corporation tax issues.
- Assist the partner, director & associate director in ad hoc project work including corporate finance assignments (due diligence, AIM listings, MBOs, raising finance etc.).
- Create strong relationships across the client portfolio, becoming the trusted advisor on all technical and commercial issues.
- Effectively manage, motivate, mentor and develop a team of qualified, part qualified and trainees.
- Provide input and recommendations into recruitment/staffing levels
- Review and appraise internal working practices, identifying areas where efficiency improvements can be made.
- Establish a strong network of contacts internally and externally, including bank managers and solicitors.
- Involvement in internal compliance procedures (e.g. quality control reviews, money laundering procedures etc.).
Excellent benefits including competitive holiday allowance, flexi-working policy, pension scheme with up to 4% of gross salary, Christmas & summer parties, regular charity events and leisure & entertainment discounts.
For more information on this role please get in touch with Dominique or submit your CV by clicking apply.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job