A leading multi-Partner Practice in North West London are looking to add a Manager to their growing Audit team, with the opportunity to develop and progress their career within the firm.
They are a forward-thinking and modern firm, with a strong specialism in the Media and Entertainment sector as well as a varied portfolio of clients including retail, charities, education and property. The firm place a heavy emphasis on work-life balance so you are able to work for a highly progressive firm, without having the added pressure that is often associated with larger firms.
- Servicing a varied portfolio of clients, including (amongst others) those within the Media & Entertainment, Retail, and NfP Sectors
- Leading the planning and completion of audits within department
- Undertaking both pre-and post audit meetings
- Managing a team of staff, including Audit Juniors, Audit Semi Seniors and Audit Seniors
- Managing the flow of audit work within the department
- Working closely with the Audit partners to effectively manage the growth of the department
- ACA / ACCA qualified
- Experience in Managing staff, delegating and reviewing work is essential
- Prior experience in servicing a portfolio of clients
- Able to train, mentor and develop staff
- Ideally working in a Manager role currently, but strong Supervisors/Assistant Managers can be considered if they have management duties
- Caseware / Alphatax useful but not essential
If you would like to be considered then please apply or contact Danielle Lentell at AJ Chambers.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job