Our client is a well known large firm looking to recruit a high quality Audit Manager in its Winchester office. The role is focussed on managing the audit process, consultancy assignments and relationships of a mixed portfolio of clients. Your client portfolio includes businesses from a variety of different industry sectors, across both private and AIM listed companies.
- Ensure that clients receive an efficient and proactive service and client expectations are exceeded throughout the year. Liaison with client Partners and other staff where appropriate to ensure all are kept up to date with relevant issues.
- Audit work and setting budgets - awareness of commercial aspects of clients business and impact on work. Arrangement of timetable, booking of staff, planning review and completion of audit and other related assignments.
- Be aware of developments in compliance and how this impacts on clients.
- Client billing.
- Organise staff on jobs, ensuring each individual is clear on expectations and timescales, is properly trained and receives constructive feedback. Ensure any shortages or excess workloads are identified and minimised.
- To ensure assessment forms are completed and feedback given to all staff on all jobs.
- Liaison with junior staff to assess any issues that need dealing with.
- Ensure appropriate in house and external training received personally.
- Prepare proposals for new work.
- Attend relevant marketing events.
- Present at seminars if required.
- Attend relevant client segment focus group meetings.
- Develop personal contacts.
- Identify and develop opportunities with current clients.
- ACA or ACCA qualified
- Significant external audit experience gained within a professional services environment.
- Strong planning and organisation skills continual monitoring of progression of the work.
- Excellent technical expertise.
- Good commercial awareness
- Good teamworker
- Strong customer focus - ensuring clients expectations are exceeded, by providing a first class service at all times.
If you are looking for an opportunity to advance your career in a dynamic environment with genuine prospects for progression we would be delighted to hear from you.
eXactitude Resourcing Limited is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. eXactitude complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job