Rutherford Briant are recruiting for an Audit Manager in Gatwick.
Our client is a leading, fast-growing national firm with large Gatwick based team and a varied portfolio of sector leading clients. This opportunity will work closely with the Partners to maintain and develop a portfolio with clear opportunities for progression.
The role involves responsibility for:
- Being the point of contact within the firm for the client together with the Partner.
- The financial management of a portfolio of clients.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients at senior levels whilst developing a strong commercial understanding of the client business.
- Supporting Partners and Senior Manager in the development of the new business relationships and the business proposals.
- Working as part of the management ream with other Audit Managers within the business group.
- Developing, motivating and training junior member of staff.
The ideal candidate will be ACA/ICAS qualified with previous experience of managing people. Good working knowledge of financial products, issue regarding advice, regulation and compliance is necessary.
The role will offer a very competitive salary as well as a good benefit package. The firm will offer a clear path to progression.
- Financial Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job