Are you and Audit Senior/Supervisor who feels your progression is being halted by your current employer?
Our client, one of London's leading accountancy practices, are seeking a high calibre Audit professional to join their Audit Department as an Audit Manager.
This role will suit a fully qualified ACCA/ACA who has had vast experience in an Audit Senior/ supervisor capacity at a Top 100 or multi-practice firm. You will lead a dedicated team, managing, organising and deploying staff on assignments as necessary.
You will be required to provide detailed UK GAAP expertise to a number of clients and knowledge of IFRS would also be advantageous.
- Managing all tasks for the preparation and audit of a company's financial statements up to and including review and sign off
- Managing the Audit team
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients
- Maintaining the company's high-quality standards both in audit and service
- Training and developing other staff members
The ideal candidate
- ACCA/ACA fully qualified
- At least one year post qualified practice experience
- Precious experience in an Audit Senior, Supervisor or Manager capacity
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Knowledge of all round accounts and tax compliance
- T Literate
For more information on this role please either apply directly, or contact Cody Palmer at AJ Chambers. If this role isn't for you but you do possess many of the requirements please do get in contact with us as we may be able to offer a more suitable role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job