Audit Manager/Assistant Manager
Reporting to: Audit Partners
Location: St Katharine's & Wapping
Salary: £50,000 - £62,000 depending on experience
Our client is a Top 15 firm of Chartered Accountants and they’re currently recruiting for a high quality Audit Manager.
Working within the London office, the Audit Group has approximately 55 staff across all grades and its client base is varied by size, sector and type, as would be expected of a Top 15 firm.
The incoming Audit Manager will have a portfolio of clients that will include corporate audits across a range of sectors. The incoming Audit Manager can count on the support of a group of first-rate Managers and Partners and will be supervising the work of seniors and trainees from our ACA training programme.
Our client expect candidates to develop a deep understanding of a number of sectors as it is through this depth and breadth of knowledge that we can provide tangible and proven insights to our clients.
There is expected to be an 80:20 split between Audit and Accounts preparation.
- ACA/ACCA qualified (or equivalent)
- All applicants must have substantial audit experience commensurate with the role.
- CCH Audit Automation (ProAudit) and/or CCH Accounts Production experience are ideal but not essential
- Salary will be commensurate with experience
- Normal hours of work are 35 per week, to be worked from 9.30am to 5.30pm
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Discretionary Christmas shutdown not counted as part of holiday entitlement
- The ability to ‘purchase’ extra days leave in salary sacrifice
- Private medical insurance
- Private dental cover at discounted rates
- Subsidised corporate gym membership at Fitness First
- Life assurance (4x salary)
- Season ticket loan (for travel)
- Childcare vouchers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job