Rutherford Briant are recruiting an Audit Manager in Norwich for a leading accountancy firm.
This vacancy is an excellent opportunity for an Audit Manager to establish themselves in a firm who is experiencing rapid growth, within a friendly and dynamic team.
The duties of the role will include:
- Managing a varied portfolio of Audit and Accounting assignments across a wide variety of industries.
- The supervision and management of staff including training and development of junior members of the firm.
- Reporting to a Partner throughout an assignment, whether this may be the planning and budgeting, evaluating progress or reviewing the assignment upon completion.
- Keeping control of jobs within the office.
- Assisting with more detailed and complex work on assignments when required.
- To identify marketing opportunities for the firm, either by identifying potential clients or maintaining and improving the relationship with existing clients, which will bring new and profitable business to the company.
The ideal candidate would be either an ambitious ACA or ACCA Audit Manager with experience within a busy accountancy firm, or an Assistant Manager looking for the next step. This leading accountancy firm can provide excellent opportunities including good benefits, excellent attitude and excellent scope for progression within the company.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job