We are currently representing a prestigious Top 60 Firm located in Central London. The firm are looking for an experienced Audit Manager to join their growing team.
- 60% Audit, 30% Accounts, 10% Tax
- £60,000 - £65,000
- Central London
- Exposure to varied client portfolio including Financial Services, Retail, Manufacturing, Charities and Professional Services
- Reporting to Partner
- Lead, manage and develop an Audit team
- Review work produced by team, ensuring the quality meets company standards
- Monitor and oversee completion of Audit assignments, making sure deadlines are met
- Manage team and individual budgets and performance targets
- Business development - Identify and source new clients
- Work alongside HR, IT and Marketing to evaluate and improve working processes
- Work closely with Partner in the planning and conduct of Audit assignments
Skills and Experience
- ACA/ACCA Qualified with strong external Auditing experience
- Experience of leading and managing an Audit team
- Ability to develop and maintain long term client relationships
- Knowledge of Caseware, Sage, Quickbooks, Xero, Alphatax and CCH is desirable however not essential
Please apply or contact Hannah Wright at AJ Chambers for more information on this role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"