A Top 20 Accountancy Firm and market leader within the Financial Services space are looking to add an experienced Audit Manager to their Financial Services Division. This role would suit an ambitious Audit Manager who wants to grow their responsibilities and work with some of the largest and well known clients in the market. You will also have the opportunity to work on a number of special assignments such as due diligence investigations and corporate finance reporting.
- To manage a client portfolio worth circa £500k in fees, ensuring all clients receive a high level of service
- Managing all stages of each audit assignment from planning through to completion
- Allocating staff to different assignments
- Identifying opportunities to develop your portfolio with both existing and new clients
- Responsible for on the job training and developing junior members of staff
- Fully qualified (ACA/ACCA or equivalent) with a proven track record of managing a large financial services portfolio
- Proven leadership skills and able to command respect at all levels
- Experience of managing multiple assignments at any one time
- Able to work well under pressure and find solutions for any issues that arise
- Excellent communication skills
- financial services
- external audit
- asset management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'