An outstanding opportunity within a Top 20 Accountancy Practice has recently arisen, if you are an ACA / ACCA qualified Audit Manager looking to join an industry topping Audit team then this is the role for you. Based in their ever-expanding London head offices this role offers a strong partner facing relationship as you will report into and work closely with them. This leading Practice with a strong reputation in the market also offers an exceptional working environment as well as a work-life-balance.
This is a critical role in the Practice, and the successful candidate could be well on their way to partnership 3/5 years down the line.
Responsibilities will include
- Managing key audit relationships across their Corporate audit portfolio
- Developing new revenue streams (Business Development) in the Corporate sector
- Developing both audit and advisory opportunities with new and existing senior clients
- Leading audit teams and developing managers and junior team members
- Managing Audit clients with turnovers between £20m-80m
- A solid knowledge of SORP, ensuring all regulatory changes are implemented
- Reporting to Partner on all matters relating to the client.
The Partnership has a strong will to appoint a qualified Audit Specialist who has extensive experience of working within corporate audit. You will have a desire to capitalise on your technical knowledge and have the poise to work at an advisory level with new and existing clients, rolling out revenue generating services to them.
Worked Based Competencies
- ACA or ACCA qualified
- Proficient in using Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Experience of an electronic audit programme
- Experience of CaseWare and Sage would be an advantage
- Ability to work under pressure whist retaining accuracy
- Excellent IT skills
This role is also open to Newly Qualified candidates who have exceptional audit experience in corporate audit and have the potential to represent this leading organisation in a highly competitive market. If having read this advert you don’t feel this role is right for you but are actively looking for a role within accountancy practice, please do get in contact as we may have other more suitable roles.
For more information on this role please either apply directly, or contact Adam Munro at AJ Chambers.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job