A Top 10 firm that has experienced significant growth in the past five years’ are seeking an Audit Manager to join their regional office in West Sussex.
The firm has experienced most amount of growth within their audit department, despite the uncertain climate, and to put things into perspective this regional office was one of the few that was unscathed during the financial crash.
As an Audit Manager, your responsibilities will be, but not limited to:
- Managing a portfolio of clients of £400k+ recurring fees
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with all clients
- Ensuring assignments are completed efficiently within the agreed time and budget
- Coordinating staff members
- Reporting directly to the Partner(s) and Senior Manager
- Developing new business via networking and other marketing drives
- Being involved in the recruitment process of hiring new employees
- Appraisals of staff members
- Strong prospects of progression. The firm has promoted over a thousand members of staff in the last twelve months, which is a third of their workforce.
- 28 days annual holiday, which increases after time
- Options to purchase extra days of annual leave
- Interest free loan for public transport
- Private medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Great pension scheme
- Company car scheme
- Discounted gym membership
If you believe this role matches your skillset, please apply.
- External Audit
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job