Audit Manager (Tax Free) - OPEN TO RELOCATION
Senior Audit Manager - Operational & Financial Risk
Package: £50,000 - £60,000 Tax Free
Great opportunity for a Senior Audit Manager to join a growing blue chip organisation in the Middle East. The role offers a tax free salary and the opportunity to relocate to Kuwait. Applicants should hold a business/accounting degree and hold a recognised qualification in accounting or auditing and have 5-10 years audit experience. You should have good leadership skills with the ability to communicate effectively with senior stakeholders.
Your role will focus on delivering a comprehensive audit programme for your area of responsibility (operational risk or financial risk) whilst ensuring appropriate controls are in place to ensure compliance with the organisations policies. You will also supervise a team of auditors.
Applicant should meet the following criteria;
- Minimum of 7 years’ audit experience within operational or financial risk
- Some supervisory experience
- Degree qualified
- Hold a professional accounting/auditing qualification such as CA, CISA, CPA OR CIA
- Manage and direct a team of Auditors
- Plan and manage the delivery of annual audits across the business
- Identify business risks across the organisation
- Identify new opportunities to control costs or increase profit through audit examinations
- Provide support and direction to the Audit team on complex issues
- Conduct comprehensive audit programmes including reviews of systems, records, procedures and management controls
- Alert Senior Managers to any audit issues
- Recommend improvements where possible
- Ensure implementation of audit recommendations
- Conduct compliance checks
- Utilise audit tools and undertake audits in a professional manner
- Manage audit projects to ensure they are delivered on time.
Established as a Security Recruitment specialist Momentum Recruitment provide a quality focused recruitment service for the provision of permanent, contract & temporary staff across the EMEA region.
Momentum Recruitment covers the following markets.
Manned Guarding - Management & Operations
Manned Guarding - Officer & site personnel staff
Retail Loss Prevention, Audit & Fraud
HSEQ (Health, Safety, Environmental & Quality Assurance)
Facilities Management - Hard (M&E) & Soft Services
Security Sales & Business Development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'