Do you have experience with Group Audit and International clients? Are you ACCA or ACA qualified or qualified by experience?
We are looking to recruit an Audit Manager to join out busy audit team in Sussex, we are flexible with the location of this role being in Horsham or Gatwick as this position will be working on clients and supporting the teams over the two offices. The role will involve you acting as client manager for a diverse range of clients, as well as providing support to partners and the team.
As Audit Manager you will:
- Be managing a client fee load of £350,000 - £500,000, consisting of mainly group or international clients
- Manage, develop and ensure the smooth running of the audit team
- Attend and lead planning and wrap up meetings
- Communicate audit issues to the client and audit partner as identified
- Deal with technical enquires from clients and other firm members
- Assist clients with one-off assignments
- Demonstrate initiative and judgement and identify cross selling opportunities
- Gain new work from existing and new clients where possible
- Attend networking events to represent the Firm
- Travel to and from client premises and our other offices from time to time
- Be involved in the strategic plans affecting the team, office and service line
- Manage the availability of staff within the team
- Provide on the job training to staff where possible, as well as monitoring the performance of staff
- Assist partners with technical research and technical writing for client and marketing purposes
To be successful in this role you will be:
- Experienced as an Audit Manager with Group Audit and International clients
- ACCA or ACA Qualified (minimum of 5 year PQE) or qualified by experience
- Be educated with 2 A Levels in a maths related subject and a minimum 2:1 degree is desirable
- A strong and dynamic team player
- A driven, self starter
- A good communication
- Commercially aware
- Skilled at technical research and writing skills
Kreston Reeves will not accept CVs unless The Recruitment Team has instructed you to work on a position.
Kreston Reeves asks that you DO NOT send any speculative CVs to recruiters, Partners or Hiring Managers across any of the offices in Kent, London and Sussex as we will not be liable for any fees obtained through unsolicited/speculative CVS.
Many thanks for your cooperation.
- International Clients
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job