Coulter Elite Resourcing - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting an Audit Manager/Senior for an Accountancy firm based in Peterborough.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to join an established growing company who are specialists in their field.
- As Audit Manager you will be assisting the partners in their current Audits and helping to drive the Audit process forward within the business. This role offers potential to become a future partner so see this person with the business for the future. You will be assisting the firm in achieving its stated professional and commercial objectives.
Principle Responsibilities: -
- Experience in undertaking audits for owner managed businesses, groups and charities
- Audit planning to identify risks, setting the audit strategy for partner approval and discussing key issues with clients.
- Audit reviews and completion to ensure the audit work has been completed in accordance with the planning strategy, identifying and resolving queries including technical issues
- Good understanding of UK GAAP and the ability to apply industry specific accounting regulating
- Audit supervision to include training, delegating and supervising team members
- Assisting the partners in implementing a paperless audit programme
- A confident communicator with both clients and team members
- Pursuing new audit opportunities including involvement with the tender process and preparing fee budgets
- Training members of the team on how to use the programme effectively
- Experience in Audit Management or at the least experience in a senior position within Auditing
- ACA or ACCA qualified
- Minimum of 3 years post qualification experience within practice
- Must be flexible in their approach
- A full UK driving licence for travel during Audit season
- Experience in using paperless audit programme such as ProAudit or CCH is desirable although not essential
This is a full time permanent position working Monday to Friday 8:45-5:15 and must be flexible during Audit season. Pay is between £35-40,000 dependant on experience, with potential flexibility for the right person.
To apply for the position of Audit Manager/Senior, then please forward your CV to Ashli at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Between our team we have a wealth of experience and we operate in both the Permanent, Temporary and contract marketplace, covering the following areas:
Accounts, Administration, Bi-lingual, Call Centre, Customer Service, Design Engineers, Directors, Warehousing, Distribution, Engineering, Finance, Graduates, Human Resource, Insurance, IT, Legal, Logistics, PR, Media, Purchasing, Reception, Sales, Secretarial, PA, Telesales, Web Design
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment agency based in Peterborough supplying permanent and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.
- Audit Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job