Are you and Audit Senior/Supervisor who feels your progression is being stalled by your current employer?
Our client, one of London’s leading accountancy practices, are seeking a high calibre Audit professional to join their Audit Department as an Audit Manager.
This role will suit a fully qualified ACCA/ACA who has had vast experience in an Audit Senior/ supervisor capacity at a Top 100 or multi-practice firm.
- Managing all tasks for the preparation and audit of a company’s financial statements up to and including review and sign off
- Managing the Audit team
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients
- Maintaining the company’s high-quality standards both in audit and service
- Training and developing other staff members
The ideal candidate
- ACCA/ACA fully qualified
- At least one year post qualified practice experience
- Precious experience in an Audit Senior, Supervisor or Manager capacity
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Knowledge of all round accounts and tax compliance
- I.T Literate
For more information on this role please either apply directly, or contact Cody Palmer at AJ Chambers.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job