A well-established and respected 7 Partner Independent Firm require an Audit and Accounts Manager to join their team. The role offers an even mix of audit and accounts work where you will be managing a sizeable client portfolio in a range of industries which will include anything from OMBs through to of-shore investment companies. Along with another Manager you will be responsible in managing the team, allocating and reviewing work as well as ensuring all jobs are completed to agreed timescales.
- Managing a mixed portfolio of clients worth circa £350k
- Allocate, delegate and review the work of the team which will cover both audit and accounts work
- Attending client meetings and agreeing budgets and timescales
- Identify and address any technical issues that arise during the audit process
- Strong audit and accounts experience in a managerial capacity
- Previous experience of managing a sizeable client portfolio
- Previous staff management responsibilities including on the job reviews and annual appraisals
- Excellent communication skills and able to build strong relationships with both clients and staff
- public practice
- external audit
- audit manager
- Professional services
- audit senior manager
- senior audit manager
- accounts manager. audit and accounts manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'