AUDIT MANAGER - NORTH WEST LONDON - UP TO £55,000
AUDIT MANAGER - North West London
Our client, a reputable 5-10 Partner Practice, are seeking an experienced Audit Manager to join their friendly team.
Its recently refurbished offices are located conveniently in north-west London, a short walking distance from a well-connected underground station.
The firm have experienced organic growth over the past few years, as well as growth through merger and acquisition, hence why they have recently promoted two Managers to Partner level!
The successful candidate will be working with a diverse portfolio of clients across various sectors; which includes Media (Film Productions), Healthcare, Construction, NFP, Technology, Legal and others, with turnovers of up to £100m.
- Audit: statutory audit, planning, completion, attend / lead client meetings etc.
- Accounts preparation
- Provision of general business advice to clients
- Research for specific tasks
- Managing the overall service delivery to clients
- Support work for partner
- Other special projects
- Client billing and job recoverability
- Client and prospective client meetings
- Assist in supervising/managing the audit staff including appraisal process/mentor groups/staff bookings etc.
- Assist where required in the general running of the audit department
The Successful Candidate
- Preferably 5+ years’ experience in a reputable firm, in a heavily audit focused role
- Ideally, the candidate is currently working as an Audit Manager, although it is also a good opportunity for an Assistant Manager looking for a step up
- A competitive salary
- Finish at 2pm on Fridays
- Great possibility of becoming a Partner within the next five years
- External Audit
- Statutory Accounting
- Statutory Accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job