A large and highly prestigious independent firm of Chartered Accountants are looking to add another Audit Manager to their growing team, and are offering the right candidate excellent opportunities to develop and progress their career to the next level.
- Audit Manager
- Up to £65,000
- Media and Entertainment Clients
A very modern and forward-thinking practice, with extensive experience in the Media and Entertainment sector, as well as a varied portfolio of Audit clients based mainly around Central and Greater London. Placing a heavy emphasis on a healthy work-life balance, this could be a brilliant opportunity to make an impact within a highly progressive firm, without having to face the high pressure setting of a Big 4 firm.
- Servicing a varied portfolio of Audit clients, including those within the Media & Entertainment, Retail, and NfP Sectors
- Leading the planning and completion of audits within the department
- Undertaking both pre-and post audit meetings
- Working as the Manager for the Audit team, including Audit Juniors, Audit Semi Seniors and Audit Seniors
- Managing the flow of audit work within the department
- Working closely with the Audit Partners to effectively manage the growth of the department
The Ideal Candidate
- ACA / ACCA qualified
- Experience working at a Supervisor or Manager level, delegating and reviewing work
- A strong background working in Audit focused roles within Accountancy Practice
- Prior experience in servicing a portfolio of audit clients
- Able to train, mentor and develop audit staff
- Caseware / Alphatax are useful but not essential
For more information on this role please either apply directly, or contact Kieron Whitehead at AJ Chambers.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job