We are currently recruiting for our client, a highly professional & well-established Accountancy practice in Manchester city centre who have a requirement for a Qualified Audit & Accounts Manager to join their business. This represents an opportunity to join one of Manchesters leading Practices and offers excellent progression and professional development as well a highly competitive starting salary of between £40,000- £55,000.
The benefits include:
- Starting salary of up to £55,000
- Flexible Working around core hours
- As little as 20% of the role can be Audit - or significantly more depending on your preference
- 6 monthly salary appraisals
- The opportunity to finish at 4.30pm
- Opportunity to progress to Senior Manager through a career road map
- 28 days holiday
- Professional & friendly working atmosphere
- High levels of client retention & a growing business
- Regular Staff social events
- Private Health & Life Cover
- Christmas Office Closure
The ideal candidate will be currently working within a Practice role and will be qualified ACCA or ACA and will have both Audit & Accounts experience.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'