ProTalent are currently working with a truly global accountancy firm to recruit a Financial Services Audit Manager to join their team in London.
The role of Audit Manager will be working within the Financial Services arena, a lot of the work is focused on the London insurance market, involving a significant amount of statutory audit work in the insurance intermediary sector including Lloyds and non-Lloyds insurance brokers, Lloyds syndicates, capital providers, agency groups and insurance companies.
This role will provide you with a diverse range of experience, a busy timetable and high levels of responsibility.
• To become recognised as being a an expert in the insurance intermediary sector covering statutory audit, client asset assurance reports, and other special assignments
• Manage own allocated client portfolio
• Assist in winning new business through excellent management of existing clients, but also by identifying new business opportunities both in audit and in other disciplines
• Help the group maintain its position as a recognised centre of excellence for the insurance intermediary sector in audit and non-audit work
• To take charge of the planning, on-site running and completion of a portfolio of assignments
• Be passionate about a career within practice and the insurance intermediary sector
• A truly global accountancy firm
• Ongoing career support and progression
• An exciting firm to join and progress within
The successful applicant:
• ACA/ACA Qualified
• Proven auditing experience in the Insurance Sector
• Strong IT Skills
• Proven technical skills, leadership skills and the ability to communicate effectively
Thank you for your interest. To apply for this position, please do so through this website or contact ProTalent directly to discuss further.
We will endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours.
Thank you for your interest.