Audit Manager - Dunmow
My client based in Dunmow are seeking an Audit Manager to join their team, overseeing the training of junior members of the Audit team and providing effective support for both the Partner and Manager.
Duties will include:
- Audit planning - Review and undertaking audit work
- Ensuring the audit and accounts files are complete and ready for review by Manager or Partner as required
- Managing all aspects of the profit and loss and balance sheet
- Handling complex accounting issues
- Preparation of complex statutory accounts including consolidated group accounts and IFRS accounts
- Overseeing junior team member's work, identifying training needs and providing both positive and constructive feedback
- Working to deadlines
- Being commercially aware in terms of undertaking tasks and preparing accounts and audit in a cost effective manner
- Excellent communication skills both over the telephone and via email including producing accounts reports
- Knowledge of Accounting disclosures including FRS102 and IFRS
- Solid knowledge of Audit regulations for statutory audits.
- Use of MS Excel, Word and Outlook
- Qualified or recently qualified ACCA or ACA with a minimum of 5-6 years experience working with Audit clients within Practice
Monday-Friday role, with free parking on-site
37k-48k salary dependant on experience
Generous pension scheme and further bonuses to be discussed at interview stage
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
- Audit Manager
- Accountancy Practice
- Senior Audit
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'