Audit Manager / Client Audit Manager
McGinnis Loy Associates is working with a highly renowned Top40 Regional Accountancy Practice who are looking to strengthen their senior team and recruit an Audit Manager. The multi-office practice has an enviable reputation across London and the South-East providing a range of Audit & Accounting services to listed PLC's, OMBs and major private companies up to £250m turnover. Reporting to one of the Audit Directors and managing a portfolio in excess of £½million, you will be responsible for:
- Owning the services provided to clients including business advisory/audit work in addition to regular compliance
- Preparing and presenting new business pitches for the firm
- Managing audit assignments including group audits for clients up to £50m turnover
- Reviewing audit planning including agreeing budgets, timetables and any over-runs with client.
- Allocating work, briefing and controlling the Audit team, and ensuring compliance with timetables.
- Responsible for the financial aspect of managing a portfolio, including raising fees and control of recoveries.
- Planning and running client Audit finalisation meetings
- Involvement in ad-hoc assignments with the Accounts & Tax teams
To be considered for the role you should ideally be a degree-educated and a fully qualified ACA/ACCA Audit Manager from another Top100 Accountancy Firm or Regional Accountancy Practice with strong portfolio management skills and staff supervisory skills. You should have excellent report and letter writing skills, and have managed key client portfolios consisting of both large corporate & OMB companies.
On offer is a salary around £60/65,000 with benefits to include company pension, healthcare, 25 days holiday and free onsite car parking. To apply for the position or for more information, please contact McGinnis Loy Associates (Reading) Office by telephone or via email at admin@mcginnisloy. com
For other opportunities in Finance & Accounting or Public Practice within the Thames Valley, London & Midlands, please visit our website. McGinnis Loy Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, in accordance with the Employment Agencies Act. Follow us on twitter @mcginnisloy or check our Linked-In company profile.
- Accountancy Firm
- External Audit
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job