Are you fed up of working in a processing factory like environment and would like to work for a firm with a personality and a laidback feel? This opportunity is exclusive to Forrester McKenzie Recruitment as we are now working with a niche firm of Global Expansion Specialists that support a large amount of US Tech companies that are looking to make a hugely important step in their growth and success by expanding into the UK and Europe. Their close-knit teams provide a range of accounting services to their clients, but their Audit and Assurance team are now looking for a strong Assistant Manager or Manager to join them in Holborn, in a role offering a starting salary of up to £65,000 Plus Benefits.
- Plan, manage, complete and review Audit assignments for a range of small, medium and large companies.
- Provide a large amount of advisory services to clients.
- Be a regular contact for both Partners and Directors on assignments as well as clients.
- Manage, oversee and work closely with a team of more junior professionals.
This role is approximately 80% in-house so could considerably reduce the amount of travel you’re currently undertaking, although a large part of the role will be spent communicating with clients.
- ACA or ACCA Qualified with 1-5 Years Post Qualified Experience.
- Currently have Responsible Individual (RI) status or have the desire to become one.
- Strong managerial experience.
- Strong IT skills and the use of Caseware is preferable.
If you would like further information on this role and the opportunity, please feel free to contact the team.
Forrester McKenzie Recruitment are a specialist Accountancy and Finance consultancy with over 30 years’ combined recruitment experience. We work in a variety of Industry sectors including Accountancy, Law, Hotel, Hospitality & Leisure Groups, Management Consultancies, Financial Services, FMCG and Insurance.
As a team we are passionate about Recruitment and as such have forged excellent long term relationships with both client and candidates alike.
Forrester McKenzie is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this on behalf of one of its clients.
Do you know anyone who is looking for a new role? If you refer a friend or colleague to us and we successfully find them a new job, we will send you from £250 to £500 (Role Dependent) worth of High Street vouchers of your choice.