Audit Manager / Audit & Accounts Manager - SUPERB ROLE
McGinnis Loy Associates is proud to be working with a Top50 UK Accountancy Practice who are looking for a General Practice Manager (Audit & Accounts Manager) to work in their Reading based team. With a client base covering the South East, Thames Valley & London, the role will involve controlling all Audit & Accounting plans and their delivery, supervising Qualified Seniors, meeting budgets & targets and financial reporting. Key duties include :
- Assisting Audit Partners with managing client portfolios, ensuring all client engagements are in compliance with audit standards and internal procedures
- Controlling all accounting assignments and liaising with the Client Account Managers as necessary
- Supervising the work of Audit Seniors & Juniors including on-the-job training
- Performing spot checks on files prior to being passed to Partners
- Providing technical audit assistance and performing technical checks
- Organising the delivery and oversight of audit training and reviews with the Head of Audit
- Budgetary planning and monitoring the team’s work against agreed targets
- Preparing and reviewing audit work papers, along with drafts of financial statements and tax computations
- Addressing and discussing with clients any technical audit issues identified during the course of audits
- Identifying areas requiring improvement in client financial processes and providing recommendations
- Planning client assignments that are larger, more complex or high profile
To be considered for the position, you should be able to project a professional, credible image with confident communication skills and ideally be an ACA or ACCA QualifiedAccountant. From another mid-to top-tier (or highly regarded regional) Accountancy Firm, you should have strong staff management skills, be up to date with current auditing & accounting techniques and have working knowledge of UK GAAP within your assignments. You should be self-motivated, energetic and be able to take the initiative with excellent planning, organisational and team working skills.
On offer for this Audit Manager role is a base salary to £65,000 depending on experience, 25 days holiday, pension & healthcare schemes and other flexible benefits. To apply for the position or for more information, please contact McGinnis Loy Associates (Reading) Office by telephone or via email at admin@mcginnisloy .com
For other opportunities in Finance / Accounting or Public Practice within London and the Thames Valley region, please visit our website. McGinnis Loy Associates Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, in accordance with the Employment Agencies Act
- Accountancy Firm
- External Audit
- General Practice
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'