Recruitment Hunters are recruiting for an experienced Audit Manager working for a Top 40 Accountancy Practice firm based within the Middlesex / Berkshire borders.
Our hugely successful accountancy practice firm are looking for an experienced Audit Manager, ideally from the Top 50 to join their office based in Middlesex. The role consists of handling a diversified portfolio of owner managed companies with turnovers of £1 million up to £100 million.
The work mix will comprise both audit and accounting assignments. As a portfolio manager, the successful candidate will have full responsibility for running a portfolio of circa 50 clients, with annual fees in the region of £400,000 upwards.
The outline of responsibilities are listed below;
- Liaising with clients and managing client expectations for all external audit activity
- Organising and running all accounting and audit assignments for the portfolio.
- Supervising and reviewing staff output, primarily accounts for audit production.
- Reporting directly to the partner and attending at all client accounts meetings.
- Organising pre-year-end tax planning work and devising appropriate tax strategies for clients.
- Attendance and input to practice development initiatives including significant networking and new prospect / potential client proposals.
- Working within an existing team of managers and partners to further develop and support the growth of this Top 40 Accountancy practice organisation
Person Specification - Skills & Experience Required:
- ACA or ACCA qualified
- The relevant individual will have a 2:1 degree and will be ACA qualified with a minimum of two years PQE.
- Good IT skills including Outlook, Excel, Word and Accounting packages
- Experienced in managing the audit process from planning to completion of financial statements.
- Working knowledge of Digita and Caseware (Desirable)
This is a full time Permanent Audit Manager role, working for a top 40 practice, based withinin the Middlesex / Berkshire borders, working Monday - Friday offering a salary of between £65,000 - £80,000 depending in experience, plus company benefits.
If this Audit Manager position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Steve at Recruitment Hunters.
'Let us do the hunting...so you don't have to!'
Recruitment Hunters is an independent recruitment agency based in Cambridgeshire who place permanent & contract staff into firms across East Anglia (Cambridgeshire, Suffolk & Norfolk) & West London. We focus on 4 main sectors from Commercial, Accountancy, Engineering to Technical. The types of roles we recruit for as follows: Administration, Accounts, Analyst, Customer Service, Logistics, Credit Control, Ledger Clerks, Sales, Account Management, Management, IT, HR, Directors, Engineering, Accountants, Analysts, Insurance, Technical, Public Relations, Marketing, Design, Legal, Call Centre, Receptionists, Pa's, Bi-Lingual, Field Sales, Graduates, Juniors, Mortgage Underwriters, Banking & everything in-between.
Audit Manager, Audit Senior, Top 50, Practice, LLP, Accountancy, ACA, ACCA, Financial, Audit, External Audit, Middlesex, Berkshire, West, NW, SW, London.
- External Audit
- Audit Manager
- Audit Senior
- Top 50
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job