Are you and Audit Supervisor working within Practice looking for that step up to a Manager level? A Top 75 Accountancy Practice is seeking an ACA / ACCA qualified Audit Manager to join their industry leading Audit Team. The role will be based in their London head offices and the selected candidate will report in to a Partner. This is a leading Practice with a strong reputation in the market who offers an exceptional working environment as well as a work-life-balance.
This is a critical role in the Practice, and the successful candidate will be put on a 3/5-year path to Partnership upon joining.
Responsibilities will include
- Managing key audit relationships across their Corporate audit portfolio
- Developing new revenue streams (Business Development) in the Corporate sector
- Developing both audit and advisory opportunities with new and existing senior clients
- Leading audit teams and developing managers and junior team members
- Managing Audit clients with turnovers between £20m-80m
- A solid knowledge of SORP, ensuring all regulatory changes are implemented
- Reporting to Partner on all matters relating to the client.
The Partnership has a strong will to appoint a qualified Audit Specialist who has extensive experience of working within corporate audit (5+ Years). You will have a desire to capitalise on your technical knowledge and have the poise to work at an advisory level with new and existing clients, rolling out revenue generating services to them.
Worked Based Competencies
- ACA or ACCA qualified
- Proficient in using Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Experience of an electronic audit programme
- Experience of CaseWare and Sage would be an advantage
- Ability to work under pressure whist retaining accuracy
- Excellent IT skills
This role is also open to Newly Qualified candidates who have exceptional audit experience in corporate audit and have the potential to represent this leading organisation in a highly competitive market.
For more information on this role please either apply directly, or contact Cody Palmer at AJ Chambers.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job