It’s an excellent time to join our client, a leading global professional service business. They are growing, winning new clients across all of their service lines and offering first class opportunities to grow and develop your skills and knowledge in an educationally oriented, flexible working environment
As an Auditor in their UK Assurance practice, your main aim will be to provide an independent view on clients’ compliance with accounting principles, playing an important role in helping businesses reflect their financial picture accurately, in turn protecting financial markets.
With a North East focus, the nature and extent of their client base and locations means you will work on a portfolio that will reflect your existing experience and your future potential. You will be part of a multidisciplinary team focused on helping your clients respond to regulatory reforms, manage their capital life-cycle and improve their business operations.
• Effectively manage the Audit process with appropriate consideration of audit risk issues and accounting technical matters.
• Lead and manage fieldwork on clients sites
• Identify additional sales opportunities
• Demonstrate an application and solution-based approach to problems
• Show expertise in primary accounting frameworks (UK GAAP or IFRS) and in related financial reporting matters
• Display expertise in using GAM to perform an assurance engagement in compliance with auditing standards
• Identify areas requiring improvement in clients’ business processes recording related recommendations then preparing and delivering the client Management Letter
• Influence, change and shape the direction of activity
• Coach staff through sharing experience and knowledge appropriately
• Contribute to effective team work
• Provide on-the-job training in auditing skills and the firm’s audit methodology
You will need:
• Proven experience in the external auditing of complex multi-entity clients in commerce & industry under IFRS
• Newly/nearly/part qualified ACA/ACCA/CPA/CA (ICAEW/ICAS (or equivalent international qualifying body)) - preferably with first time passes
• Degree qualified, ideally in a business discipline taught in English
• Experience in and/or knowledge of UK or US GAAP and/or SOX404 reporting would be advantageous though not essential
*Multiple roles available
- Auditing Standards
- UK GAAP
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job