A challenging opportunity has arisen for an Audit Executive to join an international accountancy firm.
- Acting as a trusted business advisor to clients
- Overseeing the all audit aspects for a portfolio of clients
- Preparing and reviewing work papers and drafts of financial statements
- Delegating tasks to other members of the team, working with Associates to ensure that they are aware of their responsibilities and their key areas for development
- Producing commercial management reports
- Professional qualifications such as ACA, ICAS or ACCA
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Experience of providing clients with exceptional services with strong technical skills
- Exposure to CaseWare software is desirable
If this role sounds like just what you are looking for, click apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job