My client is one of the largest independent accountancy practices across the North East employing 150 staff across multiple offices. They have won numerous awards and accolades and are regarded as a highly reputable practice. They place huge emphasis on employing staff that they can train and develop in order to provide the best specialist accountancy services to their clients.
Due to significant growth they are now looking to add a permanent Audit Executive to join their team based out of their Newcastle office.
- Manage work flow and ensure that tasks are completed to a high-quality standard, assisting in the planning, execution and finalisation of the audit process
- To undertake audits for a broad range of clients across a variety of sectors, including owner managed businesses
- Report to Managers and Partners on the progress and management of assignments and finalising audit work
- Maintain and develop strong relationships with clients and colleagues
- Should be either ACA or ACCA qualified
- Accounting and audit experience within a practice environment
- IT literate with sound knowledge of Microsoft Suite including Excel, Outlook and Word
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with an ability to liaise with people at all levels
- Organised and methodical with strong numerical abilities
- Ability to work to tight deadlines with strong attention to detail
For the right candidate my client is offering the following:
- Competitive and negotiable salary depending on experience
- Great location in Newcastle upon Tyne with free parking
- Opportunity to join a leading, reputable market leading firm
- Genuine career progression
- Loads of other company benefits that will be discussed with you at interview stage
This is an exciting opportunity to join a professional firm at an exciting time. To be considered send your CV to me as soon as possible as my client are shortlisting for interviews now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job