Audit Executive - Norwich
A top 100 firm are looking for an Audit Executive to join their team in Norwich.
This role is to provide support to the management of the Audit services provided by the firm and to take specific responsibility for individual tasks and assignments, ensuring their effective and timely delivery and that the quality of service meets the firm’s aims.
- Great relationships built on trust underpin our work. In addition to lots of client interaction you will also be a role model for junior members of the team, supporting and championing their development and being involved in our coaching and upskilling efforts.
- To work as part of the team, leading on site audit teams, effectively providing a hands-on compliance and or advisory role that meets or exceeds client expectations and supports the partner or manager team.
- Delegate work to other members of the audit team, ensuring associates understand their responsibilities and have received appropriate on-the-job training or coaching.
- Communicate any issues relating to an audit with manager or partner including matters which arise during the audit which were not identified at the planning stage.
- Prepare or review work papers and drafts of the financial statements and oversee all aspects of audit fieldwork and completion.
- Produce client deliverables, specifically drafting sections of the report to management and control the audit in relation to timescales and risk management procedures.
- Be a key contact between the client and senior members of the team ensuring great relationships built on mutual trust and respect.
- you'll be studying towards the ACCA or ACA/CA professional qualification
- you’ll have a working knowledge of IFRS, UK GAAP and US GAAP
- you’ll have experience of Audit process, including risk identification
- you'll be comfortable using Audit Software and Microsoft packages.
- You’ll have experience managing multiple audits at any one time
For further information on this role, please apply direct or contact Billie Vallance at AJ Chambers.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job